Hindsight Imaging can develop software
to suit your application, from scripting an off the
shelf vision application to developing a full custom
realtime vision system. With extensive experience of
PC and embedded system software development Hindsight
can solve your problem. We can also design appropriate
hardware specifications using standard and custom electronics.
- System architecture
- Full system design from hardware interface
- User interfaces
- Vision algorithms
- Bespoke algorithms to solve specific problems
- Adapted to user API
- Turn-key systems
- Custom and off the shelf software integrated
with hardware to provide a full-system solution
- Real-time solutions
- PC (Windows/Linux) & embedded platforms
- General software development
Implementing a vision system can
be a daunting task. If you have a requirement for automated
inspection, image enhancement or recording how do you
know which equipment to use and which companies to work
with. Hindsight Imaging can advise on the basic feasibility
of your application, suggest possible solutions and
recommend a shortlist of viable hardware.
- Cut your time to installation and avoid
costly dead ends by having a professional assesment
of the feasibility of your project up front.
- System design
- How can you combine multiple inspection
stations with a single GUI?
- How much processing power do you need?
- How will the system interact with the user
and your plant?
- Trouble shooting
- If you have hit problems in implementing
your vision system you may benefit from independent
advice and hands-on assistance. Hindsight can
- Product selection
- Advice on choosing the right components,
from cameras and frame grabbers to lighting
- What is the best platform for your application,
PC, smart camera, black-box vision processor?